Extraordinary Teams ∼ Exceptional Results
Our Integral Team Excellence process produces an extraordinary team — a team which performs with a sense of ‘oneness’ with clear focus and effective actions. Download Brochure (pdf).
How is Integral Team Excellence Different?
The Integral Team Excellence approach is unique in that it incorporates four major dimensions of human activity:
- people wellbeing, and
- combined with the levels of human and organizational development.
This produces a more balanced and accurate assessment of team functioning and identifies critical actions for sustainable high performance.
How Can Our Integral Team Excellence Process Help Your Organization?
- Provide leaders with the key actions and behaviours a team needs to achieve sustainable high performance.
- Increase team efficiency & effectiveness to achieve team objectives.
- Provide a team with tools and processes that result in continuous learning and development.
- Develop personal wellbeing by appreciating and respecting the individuals on the team and their contributions.
- Establish a special sense of ‘one-team’ that transcends individual priorities and contributes positively to the organization, environment and society.
Integral Team Excellence Measure (ITEM)
Key to our Integral Team Excellence approach is the use of our ITEM Survey — designed to evaluate a team’s current position in terms of being an Integral Team.
The team receives a report describing areas in which it is performing well and areas that are in need of improvement. The report includes scores and graphs for the four quadrants of balanced teamwork and the six elements of effective Integral teamwork.
The Four Quadrants of Integral Teams — helps a team achieve balanced performance.
The Six Elements of Exceptional Teams — provide leaders with the key actions and behaviours a team needs to achieve sustainable high performance.